September 2010

S M T W T F S
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930  

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Thursday, November 29th, 2007 08:43 pm
http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZjendom2004

Check my auctions out! Mostly plus sized clothing, and a small pair of boys shoes.

[livejournal.com profile] prolificdiarist, if you're reading this and you recognise one of the things I'm selling, yes it is something you bought me. I feel really awful and guilty and I really didn't want to sell it. I've been umming and ahhing over it for AGES, because I didn't want you to feel offended or like I didn't value a present you bought. It's gorgeous, and I thought that if I lost weight it'd fit better. But it's too short for me, and won't look good no matter how much weight I lose. I'd be willing to share the money I get from selling it if you'd like. I still love you *hugs*